Total Pageviews

Monday, February 15, 2010

Euphoria

M m m m morphine
in my blood
pumping through my veins
Causing quite a flood
In my chemical brain

The m m m m man
put me on a high
now I feel like a cake
With frosting made of ice
And would you like a slice

S s s s slut
Cum all in her pants
Hooked on romance
Lost in the dance
Do you know my stance

I'ts m m m m morphine
Giving me bliss
Every time I get a hit
I blow a kiss but
When I cannot score, it's you, I miss.

M m m m morphine
delicious fucking stuff
Like it or not
I just can't get enough
I'm in love

It's Morphine
making me high
making me laugh and
Making me cry
Making me bold, and making me shy

Yes mmm morphine
that must be what it is
I think he put a line
In my bloody drink
Cause whenever I withdraw, I have a fit.

It's m m m m morphine
that I'm addicted to
It makes me euphoric
and then it makes me blue
And the morphine, the morphine is you!

M m m m more
More morphine sheeze
Is there a store
Where I can buy a tease
God give me a line, please, please please.

No comments:

Post a Comment