Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dining Alone?



Wooh! I like the way you walk
I like the way you talk
I like the colour of your hair
I really like the clothes you wear

Wooh! I like the way you act
Just like the way that you use tact
I like the way you keep a pact
I like how you keep yourself intact

I like you 'cause you're interesting
Never know what tomorrow will bring
I like the way that you collect things
Wooh! I like the way you think

I like the way you share a drink
I like the way you dance
Wooh! I like the way you sing
Like the way you make me ting

I like how very hard you try
Even though it's hard to get by
And the way you hold me when I cry
And how you're not afraid to die

Wooh! I like you oh so much
Think I might take you out to lunch
Whilst my heart just turns to mush
As I watch you strut your stuff!

Cause I like you, that's no lie
And you know the reason why
Because you're cute and wonderful
The way you are is just a marvel!

No comments:

Post a Comment