Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Juliet of the Ghetto

Oh my humble existence
Living in the ghetto
On Mars
Eating Mars Bars

Not getting far
Oh my little sisters
pretending it's all good and fine
Whilst they sip
On the red red wine

Fo the giant
Leapt from the tree
And looked at me
And roared at me
Come with me little girl
Into the dark, dark wood

I couldn't I said
And he said you should
Then I put on my mittens
And ran on home with the firewood

The giant he roared
Come back
But I said I shouldn't
And he said you will!

You silly little girl
With your head all in a twirl
Come and have a whirl
On the swinging branch
Atop my tree

You'll be my wife
And we'll have 3 children

Oh she said but I wouldn't
Want to be your wife
Or have three children
with you

And giant tears ran out
of the giants eyes
And down his cheeks

And drip dropped down
to the ground
Where they flowed into a river
And the girl fell in
And she drowned.

No comments:

Post a Comment