Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2011

Crawl home drunk

I've been out late
I lost my mate
I didn't have a very good date
I had to dance
it's part of my fate
then the room filled up
With a noise that I hate

Now my ears hurt
Drunk to much
To quench my thirst
I always put you first
I am an ambivert
Sometimes it gets on my nerves
A damsel a dame a fox and a bird

It's confusing
What will tonight bring
I got my rings and things
music goes ding ding
For you I got a thing thing
What are you singing
Isn't it thrilling

It was ok I guess
Stop feeling like second best
Don't worry about how you're dressed
It's normal you tend to jest
Now I'm going to have a rest
Perhaps life is just a test
On this earth I am a guest

I am the night
fly like a kite
to strings you are holding
And if the wind is right
I'm feeling really light
spinning in lights so bright
Like a spinning tops child's delight.

Forever and ever
we shall endeavor
to be one
to stay together
To do better
To be a dead setter
But not to be too much of a go getter
And the band plays helter skelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment