Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

See you in Heaven (Love you).


I aced the high straight
Straight is the gate
I'm very well thanks
A leopard never changes its spots
I've won the race
Better not boast too much
Although I've done well
I've had a spell
And now I"m well
Put some money in the wishing well
I gave my tithes
A ran away
From all the strife
The army was rife
Someone stabbed me with a knife
Love your enemies
If anything is praiseworthy
Look upon it
I flew my balloon
I fell in love
Once or twice
And even spooned
Well I'm allowed to!
Have a belly laugh
If you cannot float
Then build a raft
White water rafting
Adventure waiting
Life beckons,
Life beckons
Please be well
Have faith, believe
Do good
do what's right
Study until late at night
Be strong, firm, flexible
Hold on,
Be liberal
So to be vigorous
This is just a test
Be diligent
And earn a quid
Demons that I want to rid
Last out, gone
Set me free
L'amour en l'enfant
De la liberte
Break the chains
the shackles, the shoes
Run barefoot
Life's a beach
Be given and give
God is love
Give me the right words
For my sword
Not to wound but free people
From the ropes that bind them
Forgive me for my paranoia
Doctors ointment, slackness,
Bad habits, time wasting
Well that's one problem fixed
So there is the ace high straight
This good ship sails
On the wind of fate
Onwards christian soldiers
The blood the body taste
Before I was late
But now I'm wise
Thank you to Jesus Christ
The Lord our Savior
That we from death itself arise
I'll see you in heaven.

Photo courtesy of bulldogza freedigitalphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment