Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sunday

I went to Wendy's for some ice cream
Then I went and bought some blue jeans
Then I went home and put them on
With a hot designer top
I drove into town to party
I told everyone I'm a poet
I danced around slowly and sultrily
Is that a word?
My word ha ha
I picked up a blonde traveller
We went to my flat and snogged
Next day I layed in the sun with a hangover
Drinking coffee
whilst the words in the true crime novel
I had borrowed from my x who is still a friend
hit my forhead like slugs
So I put it down
And gazed throught the treetops
At the sky
Once in a life
And fantasized
About the guy from last night
Never to be heard of again
And sunned myself
And leafed the book
And gazed
And fantasized
For most of the arvo
Finally I went home and ate
And ironed my clothes for the next day
And watched some TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment