Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dear Doctor

So the sun's rising
And it's a blue sky
So what should I do today
I might go out and play
I might go to a forest
And munch on my Vegemite sandwich
I might swim in a river
I might skinny dip
I might go fly a kite
I might hang glide
I might scale a cliff
I might set a sailing boat adrift
I might skim a rock
I might catch a fish
I might light a fire with flint
And cook the thing
I might eat it with some Vegemite
I might lay on the grass
I might scoot down a path
I might worship
The Green Momma
I might pan some gold
I might buy some chocolate
I might buy some milk
I might have a drink
I might sit on a rock and think
I might watch some animals
I might ride a horse
I might go out to sea
then I might go home to sleep
To have sweet dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment