Total Pageviews

Friday, November 9, 2012

Death in a Toilet

Gotta get me some luvin
C'mon and gimme some luv
'Two turtle doves"
Hold me close
Like a glove
Gotta get me some passion
Get into fashion
Need a rose
And a kiss
I won't dish it
Cause boy I miss it
And luck, luck is one thing
But growing up is something
More
And woe
The dark passage
The death in a toilet
The cold
The stench
Being treated
As a wench
The bad trips
Being liked
Being nicked
By wicked folks
Being a joker
Lighting a smoke
'Cause I need salvation
Don't want no
Bawling at the substation
No enemies
In the alien nation
Just want you boy
Worth my weight in salt
It's been hard on the dole
"And I try, and try, and try
but I can't get no"
Love Britney, Love maz
Love my hair
and love my ass.
"Love me tender,
Love me true
Might be red,
Might be blue
Good bad and ugly
Awww come dear snugly
Go east, go west
But remember our nest
'Cause I deserve it
I'm the best'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment